What to Expect from the mentorship program
- 1-on-1 mentorship from one (or multiple) ocean leaders in various ocean sectors across Canada (Industry, academia, non-profit and/or government organization).
- Mentor & mentee guidelines & milestones to help you navigate your mentorship journey & build a positive relationship with your mentee(s) and mentor(s).
- Ocean Allies networking events to connect with Industry leaders & program participants.
- Connect with mentors & mentees from across Canada & develop relationships in the area your interested in working in.
- Intake form will guide the mentor/mentee matching strategy to ensure you’re getting the best match for your mentorship goals & interests.
- Program open to working age individuals and varied career levels.
To apply for the Ocean Allies mentorship program, click the button below to access the intake form.
Once you have completed the mentor or mentee intake form, you will be contacted about program approval & expected timeline of your mentorship matching.
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or technical challenges.